11/20/08

My feelings...

Haven't really blogged about my feelings (ever...)

But since Im trying to keep myself from screaming profanities since I didn't make the cut for an internship at Apple (WTF by the way) Im gonna say a couple of quick thoughts

- Diznee is one of the sexiest girls ever! (and if I get as much response as last time I'll have to post a lot of more pics of her)

- Apple how could you?

- Cockblockers run rampant nowadays (and have NO shame)

- Kenny...kill yourself lol (I know he'll never read this)

- That Foxy Brown song was like the first ever connect recieved for this blog (made me feel trill)

- I need more effin' page views (I'm a whore like that...and like that)

- Leave me comments because it makes me feel like Im not wasting my time (like with that Apple meeting...)

Frustrations out for the most part so regular posting will resume tommorow...now is time for the public humiliation but sleep first...

No comments:

Post a Comment