4/30/09

Swine Flu

Yep gotta lay my two cents in on this one. If I hear about this supposed "swine flu" one more time I may have to kill someone myself.

I really dont see a connection between the pigs and the flu so why are they giving pigs another reason to be looked down upon and scaring the chitlins(pronunce it phonetically) out of everyone else?

Also, come on Mexico, step your game all the way up. First you lose the Mexican war, then theres this whole immigration thing, now you start a (supposed) pandemic!? They are really sucking at being America's beard.

Im really not saying anything other than bull right now so I'll end it here.Oh yeah and eat pork, bacon, and if you're lucky honey ham, because you definitely wont catch this "swine" flu from eating.

1 comment:

  1. you have really got to stop taking my speech sir lmfao

    ReplyDelete