5/15/09

Is Myspace Playing Catch Up?

Is it just me or is Myspace recognizing that everyone is starting to move on to Facebook and/or Twitter and resorting to copying them?

First It did that whole Profile 2.0 thing, that looked like a FB ripoff, then it did the status updates like FB and Twitter, now theres a chat bar! (have you logged in today?)

I give them props for not having that stupid stay the course no matter what principle, but they are straight up copying now...and it's evident. I used to love Myspace too, but for some reason ( I dont really remember) I just jumped ship to Facebook...probably wont do the same for Twitter though.

I wonder what they're gonna do next, all we can do is watch...and update our status on Facebook about it...or tweet...or twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment