7/11/09

Random Verse of the Day



One of the saddest songs I ever heard just came up in my shuffle:

"I know it's past visiting hours
But can I please give her these flowers
The doctor dont wanna take procedures
He claim my heart can't take the anastesia
It'll send her body into a seizure
The little thing by the hospital bed, it'll stop beeping,
Hey chick, im at a lost for words
What do you say at this time?
Remember when I was nine?
Tell her everything gone be fine?
But i'd be lying, the family crying
They want her to live, and she trying
I'm argueing like what kind of doctor can we fly in
You know the best medicine go to people thats paid,
If Magic Johnson got a cure for A.I.D.S.
And all the broke muthafuckers passed away
You tellin me if my grandma was in the N.B.A.
Right now she'd be ok?"

Kanye West - Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment