9/20/08

The First R3AL Post

Ok what we (and by we I mean me as a single person right now, maybe there will be more contributors later) do at The R3AL is provide commentary, advice,opinions, news, artwork and whatever there is under the sun that we (I) find interesting.

If you're wondering what we (I) find interesting the question is very broad; in this category you will find artwork, music, sports such as football and basketball etc., shoes and clothes, geeky tech-ish stuff, and whatever I have or will be interested in as long as we (I) are (am) posting.

I will try to use "proper english" as much as possible but...sumtimes i get lazy nd typ lyk a tex msg...so if this is a problem bear(?) with us (me).

Getting bored as we (you and us (I) ) speak so if there are any ?'s or comments let me know or email me.
soooo....P3@C3 Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment