9/21/08

Since We're (I'm) Gonna Post About Everything...

Something that I have been thinking about lately that I almost kinda believe in is the Butterfly Effect.

In essence it means that something as small as a butterfly flapping it's wings can alter something as big as the course of a tornado. However, my non-stopping mind seems to couple this with the myriad timeline theory that means that there are an infinite number of futures that have slight variants based on the actions of...well anything.

So, once again, in essence if you lets say wake up a minute later than usual the course of history will be altered, dramatically maybe, and something different will happen than previously forseen.

So basically, what if I didn't make this blog, would Barrett Ruud not have caught that unbelievable interception he just did or would anything change at all.

I hate philosophy...

Butterfly Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment