10/22/08

10 Best Halloween Treats # 10

In honor of the article I saw on Yahoo!, The 10 worst Halloween treats (or something like that), Im gonna give my...

10 BEST HALLOWEEN TREATS.
I'll do this one by one on a whatever basis I feel like posting them (F*** uniformity son!)

10 - PIXIE STIX

Of course I mean back in the day, cuz after the whole terrorism thing everybody is scared to give them out, and the ones who do give em out waste their money because parents ain't gonna let their kids eat em.

Back in the day EVERYBODY gave out Pixie Stix (probably cuz they were soooo cheap) and everybody loved em. They could be eaten out of the package, if you wasted em they blew away so it was easy clean up, you could put them on other candy (leading to obesity) and basically you could do everything with em (that's probably why they were so trill)

Long story short, bring em back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment