10/24/08

BET Awards

Im really pissed that BET.com won't let me embed videos, so I feel like I shouldn't even link to their shit (go there if you want to see it but they GETS NO ADVO)

My Thoughts:
- Obama is not safe! Too many black people like him, and he makes white people fight each other. EVERY award, somebody (mostly Wayne...) thanked Obama, for what I dont know but you still should vote for him. And Wayne kinda ripped Palin and McCain (wonder why I typed her name first...) in his improptu freestyle at the end of Chopped and Screwed.

- Jeezy and Nas LOVE Obama! Jeezy's performance was pretty trill and it's the first time I've seen him in a suit (no homo) even though he was out of it by the end of the first verse. Nas's performance was good too, mainly because Hero is one of my favorite song.

- T-Pain and the Vocorder need to get married after that squabble (a joke...)

- Lupe should have won something (especially since every award I made myself look at was Wayne's)

- Common and Pharrell were to much for everybody. They were waaaaay to hype for everybody and I commend Wayne and Swizz Beatz and Busta and everybody who ran up to the stage and looked like idiots to get everyone into it.

- Spazz isn't as good by live band, but Crazy World is better that way.

- Ummm...BET is the devil (Boondocks taught me that)

No comments:

Post a Comment