3/28/09

Goodbye MetroPCS


Yea, Im done with MetroPCS...probably forever.

We had good times and bad times. Most of the bad came in the last month though. Once they KNOW you're leaving...they apparently mess with you. I had service from August until yesterday and up until March I only dropped one call and only lost connection in the super padded walls of Dillard's PA Building.

However, I dropped like four calls and started sending multiple (four was the most) texts to people...like they were trying to prove something.

And they have NO customer service. And when I did find a guy to complain to...HE COULDNT FIX ANYTHING. I asked "why is there 10 extra dollars on my bill?" and I got an answer similar to:
"Ummmmm......(2 minute pause)...I doooont know sir. There's a corporate store in Boca(I think it was Boca) that you can go to."

Im not going that far for Metro dude.

So say hello T-Mobile (where Im now anchored for two years at the least) hope we have fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment