3/30/09

Texting


Mr.Desolate-Civilization himself showed me that Im not alone in the world on his thoughts about texting.

The way I see it texting is the best way to communicate. You dont have to talk, leaving you open to multi-task and...you dont have to talk.
Talking can lead to cracking voices (making you look quite bitch-made in earshot of people you most likely dont want to sound bitch-made to) and you have to reply pretty quick to hold a phone conversation. Oh and dont get me started on awkward silences (in fact I may make another post about that)

Texting gives you time to formulate the perfect thing to say or even to hint that you're ready to stop communicating (with one word answers...or even complete ignoring) I once held what would have been a 20

And if my shoulder didn't feel like it was gonna detach Id say some more but you obviously get the point already.

No comments:

Post a Comment