12/10/08

I AM NOT A Dope Boy...

Ok so I'm standing on the corner (yea, it sounds funny and I receive ample cracks about it) waiting for my ride and this guy (kinda fat, about 40) walks by. Anybody who knows me, knows I am the farthest thing from a Dope Boy (I actually see a little amount of bitch in my heart, gotta fix that soon) but the guy walks by and we have a dialogue something like this:

HIM: "Hey wassup soldier"

ME:"Wassup man"

HIM: "I know man, aint no money in these streets is it?"

ME: "I know man"

HIM: "Yea"

ME: "Im just waitin' for a ride though (lmao-ing in my head)"

HIM: "Oh, Oh, Oh! Alrite then"

I can only guess he thought I was selling (since I was wearing a black tee, standing on the corner) but I had a bookbag on and was 10 FEET from a school (anybody knows that selling near a school is soooo much more time in jail....where you will most likely be anally raped)

Long story short, I hope I don't look like a Dope Boy, especially since Im a nerd (A FRESH one though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment