12/1/08

Shoe of the Week 10

Yes it appears we (I) have made it to Week 10 of the Shoes of the Week. And I am glad to say that this week it comes from the site of our (my) new partner site (kinda) SneakerFiles.com (look at the blog list on the left)

The Air Jordan XX3






















These are the "classic" version of the 23's as opposed to the Fusions (that I have) that I featured in Week 1. I love the red (since it's my favorite color) and although I hated that diamond mesh-ey pattern at first, I've grown to like it.

There's too much white to keep immaculately clean like white should be so thats one bad thing. But if you've got the cash and the desire then check em out here

So yea, I hope that shameless plug will lead them to plug my measly ass blog on their site. (wink wink nod fart)

1 comment: