12/23/08

Rock It!

So yea, anybody that knows me knows Im a Fall Out Boy listener (yes the same...dopeboy lookin ahh negro) and after perusing their new album Folie a Duex I figure that anyone who's open to it should check it out.

I posted this (feat Lil Wayne) and here's another but I relatively like the CD (maybe Ill do a special post about it...when Im bored)

But the real reason for this post was when I was looking at MTV Hits and was too sleepy (lazy) to change the channel I saw this video by Metro Station.



Im sure everybody has heard the song before (but didn't notice it like me) but the video is kinda cool...(reminds me of Run It) and since everybody likes rock and roll now (*cough*Lil Wayne?*cough*) I figured that maybe this post would get me some cool points (or not...I dont care as long as I get page views...no Im joking...a little bit)

So yea, long ass post over...

1 comment:

  1. "...Let's have a very merry Christmas
    And a happy New Year
    Give with love and joy and happiness
    And lots of good cheer..."

    Merry Christmas from Reggie: The fuckery king!!!:)

    ReplyDelete