1/25/09

Are You Sure It's Unintentional?

So my Google Reader has some really weird stuff on it...and this is more proof of such. I saw a link for "The 11 Most Unintentionally Gay Rap Lyrics Ever"...Oh Em Jeezus

The guys who wrote it are really funny because they give their gay interpretation of it...a few of my favorites:

#1
The Lyric:
Man on phone: "I got beef, I wanna see what you got, and if I like it I'll cop".
50 Cent: "Damn nigga, you hot!"
What We Like To Think He's Saying:
Man on phone: "I'm well-endowed, I'd like to see if you are also, if you are we'll engage in sex."
50 Cent: "Damn, man. You're sexy!"

#2
The Lyric:
50 Cent: "Yayo, bring the condoms, I'm in room 203."
What We Like To Think He's Saying:
50 Cent:"Dude, fuck it, let's have sex, bring condoms, I'm in room 203."

Funny that they're both from 50...

Here's one that I thought of (which isn't gay at all but is completely funny)

Jeezy: "The way you shakin that ass I think I got an ERECTION (yeeeeeah)"

I must say...LMAO to all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment