1/10/09

Kanye...Kinda Gay
























Kanye IS one of my favorite rappers (I'll admit) and I liked most of 808s (thats why I posted all that shxt) but when you go as far as to say "Im gonna pose naked one day" (not in those exact words) you lose a bit of my respect.

His exact quote:
I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I'll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture."
I can respect wanting to break rules and be free...but I just KNOW that no matter how hard I try I will end up seeing those pictures...and vomiting (no offense, if you're reading this Ye) Im just not into it (even though he sets out that fat ass variable "if I work out for two months")

Oh yeah but good look on the shoes, I dont like boat shoes at all (Ill stick with the Air Yeezy's) but I respect the interning thing

No comments:

Post a Comment