1/26/09

Come on Now

I need to lay a disclaimer here first (before I make black America hate me): I am one of the biggest Obama fans there is (that doesn't own an Obama shirt)...heck I wrote about him in the 10th grade...2 years before the election.

Now the good stuff:

I just saw a news report (that Im too lazy to YouTube or track down) where this lady is like "Mr.Obama if you can hear me we need help!"...double you tee EFF!

Obama is a great man...but NOT JESUS (or God...or the Holy Ghost) so when you make a statement like "if you can hear me" (which reminds me of "God, can you hear me?" or something like that)...I start to think...niggas are gonna turn on him.

How can anyone live up to the expectations that everyone gives him...its completely possible that he took the worst possible job in the world right now. He's either gotta change the world...or move to Mars.

People the message is Obama is not some biblical figure...he's just a man...who is GOING TO make mistakes...so dont expect the second coming of Jesus...just chill.

This rant was brought to you by...someone who's willing to pay me for advertising!

No comments:

Post a Comment