1/30/09

Lupe Sk8's




















This is one of those ever few posts where the title has nothing to do with subject matter.

The title is really an inside joke to the creator of these various Lupe images (let's call her ManSk8s...or Mani...or I could type her whooole name out...no)

My favorite is obviously the microphone murderer one (even though I could do better than her...if I wasn't toiling away on another artistic pursuit...that I'll post later)

So yea let me get back on track and post the images:



















Click to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. =o
    that's meeee.
    my mom's proud of me.
    why does microphone murderer look.....
    less sharper then when i showed it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stretched instead of re-sizing :D
    and less sharper = fawwked up

    ReplyDelete