2/1/09

The Un-Worthy of my Money!






















The Uninvited?

I give it two fingers up...not thumbs...still dont get it?...the fingers...that aren't thumbs...and I'm not drinking tea...so they aren't pinkies...they're middle fingers duh.

I paid $10.50 to see this (and 75 cents for tire air...but thats a different rant) and NEVER have I been more disappointed while in a movie theater (see how specific I can be!)

In a non-spoilers way lets just say that the movie has no real conflict until about an hour in, and the only real laughs you'll get out of it is seeing how scared the other people in the audience are at incredibly predictable scare moments (if thats a word..or phrase)

There aren't even that many good chances to yell out stupid stuff to make everyone laugh (unlike My Bloody Valentine...which was rich with...moments)

Long story short the only good thing about the movie is that it has an ending (its kind of a twist I guess)

I rate it a: BUY THE BOOTLEG/10

No comments:

Post a Comment