6/8/09

Birthday Synopsis

It was pretty good, despite the fact that Myspace changed my birthday to Jan. 1, 1909 so nobody on there knew it was my birthday (despite the fact that nobody goes on there anymore) Facebook showed love and even MyCokeRewards sent me an email.

I got three shirts and a hat (I guess I'll start wearing hats) so thanks to my brother, Jaleel (ha, you're names on the internets now)

Seatbelts may save you in a crash, but when you're not moving dont wear them or else you're basically being held down for people to hit you.

Never dance in an elevator unless you know all of the people inside (kyle)

Never play pool around drunk guys who think they can teach you (kinda creepy)

And I cant throw up a middle finger on my right arm because its still sore from people who hit with rings.

Also, apparently today is Kanye's birthday (happy birthday if he actually reads this...I doubt it) so that means I share a B-day with Prince, and come a day before Kanye...June produces some pretty fresh (and/or weird) people...better yet Geminis as a whole fit that description.

No comments:

Post a Comment