6/27/09

Random Verse of the Day




BOTH KANYE and DRAKE ripped this song to a new extent, and there for it no longer belongs to Jamie Foxx (sorry, it happens to the best of us)

But seriously I dont know which verse is better:

DRAKE
Who’s that peeking in my window, uhhh
you should let some more skin show,
and if one of these websites get the info,
we can work it out no nintendo,
i just hit alt tab, switching between 2 convo’s
i should just call cabs and bring em both here to the condo,
yeah, normally it ain’t a question,
we would cross paths like an intersection
but she just too far away for affection so i pray that we never lose a connection
cos i remember stacy, she probably hate me,
she used to threaten she had a man to replace me, she talk that sh-t I just hit the escape key,
and then she get mad and wanna go and erase me,
and I remember amy, she used to AIM me,
she stayed up late and used to blame me,
she say i’m too wild, she wanna tame me, I told her even photoshop couldn’t change me,
but you you you got me open girl, why lie,
we ain’t even tryin to settle so why lie,
end the night with a kiss and a bye bye,
no strings attached your love is so wi-fi,

KANYE
When you take the picture cut off the face and cover up the tattoo by the waist
Let the MC search till I reach third base
And when I get home imma hit home plate
Wait would this be considered our first date
Ye this picture just looks so trashy
Your body make a baller spend cooked coke cash
Plus every good girl wanna go bad
And playboy mags like Stacy dash
Or Kim Kardash and be a lady addict
You know whats a crazy thing
some girls would make you wait longer than ac green
Passion of the Christ 33 year old virgin Thats disrespectful baby don’t encourage him
I like them brown yellow Puerto Rican or Persian
Dashiki kimona or turban
They say I dress white but my swag so urban
Tryin’ my look
I hit em with the text say
Baby you up
Question mark
And she respond yes-s-s-i-r r, r, literally, pun intended

No comments:

Post a Comment