6/19/09

Mass Shoe Post

Too many to make singular posts so lets go one by one.


Pacman Dunks...need I say more...besides they are completely freaking awesome...I will.
They feature strict colors from the original Pacman and they almost look suede to me.




Summer Blazers...I dont know if these are women's styles but they released mens' and womens' in this pack. I like the white ones...enough to buy them really.



Reebok 7 Deadly Sins pack...not too many people really wear Reeboks anymore...and these colors are mighty fruity...but the shoelace charms (or whatever they're called) are pretty damn cool to me for some reason.


Electrolime Blazers...they're fresh. They remind me of the silver and orange combo a certain Mr.Hudson owns but I would actually really buy these (and never wear lime green w/ them...)
That black line around the bottom brings it all together actually.




Jeremy Scott Adidas I've posted before (search if you wanna see what I had to say about them...sorry for being lazy) but I still want the hell out of these (the black pair though) The wings were a hell of an idea that im surpised nobody ever came up with.

The end...(woooo!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment