6/13/09

Twitterbook Space


So with the whole usernames thing Facebook is implementing everyone thinks that Facebook is copying Myspace when in truth (truth being my opinion of course) they're trying to be more like Twitter.

So to recap Myspace is trying to be like Facebook and Facebook is using the whole new setup to show everyone's every move and that reminds me of Twitter (I have one but dont use it often.

Adding the "usernames" is like giving a quick Twitter link...if they allowed you to change your name (like some people add a vanity middle name) THEN it'd be more like Myspace.

Moral of the story Twitter might be the next big thing so I guess I'll have to start getting to know it...even though if Facebook stays the course in my opinion it would still be the best.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, i JUST made my facebook username too!
    haha, its funny how all these networks are competing with each other though. From the way it looks currently, i think Twitter will prevail, because its so easy, fast, and convenient to be keeping updated. i definitely have fallen into the trap where i'm nearly addicted to it :X

    ReplyDelete