6/16/09

Shining Down - Lupe & Matthew Santos


Seems to be the story of the day. Atlantic is trying to hunt down leakers and Lupe's leaving comments on well known blogs and what not (not mine is what not) all over this one (awesome ass) song.

I definitely wont post a link because thats just not something I want on my conscience/record but you should be able to find it if you really want it.

The song is complete fiyah, really a top ten Lupe song and the bad thing is its not the finished version (matthew Santons claimed that the reverb on the chorus isn't right) and although thats true I've gotta say as a semi-producer it sounds like it could go out just like that.

As far as the leaking, Lupe's gotta reevaluate his crew because email hacking doesn't sound easy or worth it just for one song (as fiyah as it is) I think even though its leaked it can only do good for him, this little preview has the internet on fire and everyone likes the song, I honestly haven't heard anything bad, and sometimes you've gotta give a little to make a lot in my opinion.

Lasers is definitely gonna be in my collection when it comes out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment