6/13/09

My First Attempt At Photo "Correction"


I dont really like the term photo "correction" because photos are meant to show exactly what a person looks like (except in the cases of us non-photogenic people) and the "business" has gotten too dependent on portraying an untrue picture of people lately.

I like to keep it classic so if and when I get into the "business" I'll try to keep the "correction" to a minimum (even at the cost of profits...probably)

So this is me w/ a seminole logo (vain I know) and some fruity little cool fucking swirls (excuse my French) and I even did a little "correction" on some small blemishes to see if I could still do it.

Im posting it on facebook too so dont look at it too hard...and maybe I'll post the original w/ markups of what I "corrected"

No comments:

Post a Comment