2/8/09

I Have Seen The Epitome of DNS

DNS: Dumb Nigga Shxt

I mean no disrepect by the word nigga (in fact its one of my favorite words) but I mean all disrespect in the world when I apply the tag DNS to something.

The Stanky Legg (ohhh its so cool to misspell words!) is the epitome of all DNS in the world.

Not only is the song terrible but the video involves all things associated with dumb niggas: sexy girls, dancing, unnecessary special effects, basketball, the word "swagg" (ooo I hate that word so much), and probably more but I just could not watch anymore without killing myself (it's kinda like watching the Ring tape)

I in no way will post that crap and make them feel better about themselves so I'll link to Self-Grandeur where I found out about this abomination.

MLK would be so proud of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment