2/23/09

Shoe of the Week Follow Up

As I have said in many Shoe of the Weeks I own(ed) this pair...sadly in the last few weeks they have been...retired (due to circumstances beyond my power...wear and tear).

Buuut, as I said here, I bought a new pair of shoes to replace them (as if anything could...Im sentimental like that)...and guess what just got here today!

My new Nike Blazers! (yaaaay...crowd noise...cooool)















I love (and will be wearing) them alot. And SkateParkOfTampa.com jampacked the box full of stickers and magazines (which I dont really need so if you want them just ask me) and made me feel like I really spent my money (as opposed to just burning it).

The only problem is that they are skinny as hell (and my wide ass feet disagree) they stretch after a while but I would still suggest to anybody buying a pair (with wide feet of course) that you buy a size larger.

Enough of my blabber, however Im still trying to decide between white and black laces (since they came laced black I'll be wearing those first) so leave your thoughts in the comment box.

And enjoy a couple shots (do NOT crack on my dirty floor and/or door):

No comments:

Post a Comment