2/11/09

Last Words on Chris Brown

I really cant think of anything to blog about...so I'll give my last thoughts on the CB Rihanna bout.

I keep hearing that she started it and they have violent fights all the time...but Rihanna is a girl...so Chris no matter how right you may have been, you're always gonna be wrong (with the complete exception of all the teenage girls that would stand by you if you killed someone).

If I was in his position I dont know what I would've done because its either look like a sissy who runs from a girl's hits (even if she has the skills to stand up to a dude) or look like a wife-beater sissy.

Doublemint gum apparently dropped him and his ads so he gets no more cash flow and he'll never really be able to get his rep back so he was in a real lose-lose situation

Last words: find a good girl gone bad buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment