2/1/09

Some Valentines Day Stuff

I never remember when it is so I decided to look at some stuff early...and since Im broke I found these two things.

















This is the front and back of a flat white 1GB flash drive that I drew and Sharpie'd on. Its kinda inspired by a pair of pants that I have that I dont feel like taking a picture of. Its a little sloppy looking and that was purposeful...but it doesnt translate so cool in picture form.

Side note: Batteries know when you need them so they purposely die on you and make you use the weaker cell phone camera.




























This is a papercraft lovebot that I find incredibly cool. I actually think I'll take a whack at making it.

I realize V-Day is like two weeks away so I may make another post or two regarding the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment