2/3/09

The Oh S#%* Moment

An intellectual property that I have been trying to coin lately is what I call the (pardon my language) "Oh Shit!" moment.

I named it this because this is what I believe everyone wants to yell at the exact moment when they notice all their plans, hopes, or expectations have gone straight to hell!

I imagine you may want visual aid of this so here are a few:

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

You see the face he made in the fifth square (where it looks like he may say "Oh Shit!" or some variation of it) that is the essential Oh Shit moment (not to mention completely funny)























This is a classic example of (photoshopping) the Oh Shit moment (although I have no real commentary about this one)

So yea, long story short The Oh [expletive] Moment happens to everyone (and I should patent it instead of blogging about it)

(good job finishing strong mr.blogger...that was sarcasm...and me blogging to myself...disregard)

No comments:

Post a Comment