2/7/09

The Officer Ricky & Curtis Show



Ok I reeeeeally didn't care about this "beef" between two questionable rappers but now its a little funny and I can see something that might make it funnier.

Backstory: Rick Ross and 50 (homosexual) cent are beefing and I doubt that either can rap (never thought 50 was good and Ross made a few good songs but not anymore)

Ok the funny part is in this "Officer Ricky" episode (where 50 apparently learned to use ms paint and windows movie maker) he puts Jay Z Beyonce and Young Jeezy in the mix...omg Jeezy is gonna rip this guy (I dont know about Jay Z...and for that matter if Beyonce drops a diss song...I'll die...of laughter)

I dont feel like typing about this anymore so I'll just keep looking in my Google Reader until I see a Jeezy diss...and then I can say "I Blogged You So" (wow that would have been a good name for a blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment