2/4/09

Lost. Forever.



























Rarely do I make a post with substance (because really, who cares about my opinion )
However I do have to rant really quick on one of my favorite television shows.

LOST has taken the less trodden road from mysterious to completely bat shit crazy. This is the same show that featured a polar bear on a tropical island and some giant smoke monster (rumored to be a dinosaur) and although I like to think that Im so great that I kinda understand it...I understand waaay to little of it.

Im the kind of person that likes to be able to see an end in sight, but when an island starts time traveling...well, anything can happen (and usually does)

I hope they are really able to pull all this together and answer all my questions (making it one of the greatest shows in history) if not, it may go down as one of the worst shows in history.

Rant. is. over. and yes the picture is a not so elaborate attempt to make you lose...the game

No comments:

Post a Comment