2/15/09

Things I Hate About The Movies

Well I've been at the movies a lot lately (usually I'd just get the bootleg) and for all the good (however little it may be) there are a lot of things that people do that annoy me (even though Im sure Im annoying others in return)

I would say the top three things (beside the outrageous prices) that annoy me are:

#3 - The Police Presence!
We all know that some dns has gone down (or will) but that is no reason to clear EVERYONE out (or make the others take the long way around to avoid it)

#2 - People Who Skip In Line
This is not as big a deal (especially since I skip when necessary) but when you jump in front of somebody and try to explain why you deserve to be there...its pretty douchebaggy

#1 - People Who Dont Respect Boundaries
And by that I mean when you leave a seat between yourself and a friend of the same sex ITS THERE FOR A REASON and just because the movie theater is packed tighter than Jessica Simpson in skinny jeans (no offense to Romo) that doesn't mean you can sit there with people you DONT KNOW and try to have movie conversation like we're friends. Im probably one of the friendliest people ever (because I hate awkard moments) but respect my space please (unless you're a girl, then you are very welcome to the seat)

However like I said, Im sure I annoy other people so heres a bonus on what is cool:

Yelling Out Funny Stuff
We all hate the idiot who talks to the movie, but when you actually yell out stuff thats funny, you get instant cool points (although most in the theater dont know you) so when you yell out "Oh it looks so REAL" during My Bloody Valentine 3D and everybody laughs, everyone has fun (or I just annooyed the ones who are actually into the movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment